I am a graduate of the Minster Centre and have over 8 years experience in counselling and psychotherapy in a range of areas:
- a bereavement counsellor at a local hospice
- a counsellor for people experiencing issues
with their sexuality and/or gender at a LGBT organisation.
- a staff counsellor in an NHS Occupational Health
Department supporting employees with a range of issues from
stress, anxiety, depression and bullying/harrassment.
- an honorary psychotherapist in an NHS trauma service providing long-
term psychotherapy for people who have been diagnosed with Post
Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- a counsellor in an Occupational Health Department for
a large London organisation supporting employees who have
experienced trauma and have symptoms of PTSD, as well as a range
of other issues.
I have over 20 years experience working in healthcare and health education.
I have personal experience of adoption and the issues faced by adopted parents and their children.
I have a private practice based in SE4 where I provide 1:1 adult psychotherapy.
I am a member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists (UKCP) and abide by their ethical code of conduct.